Friday



Watching a scene unfold in 3 lights; high definition color, black & white and trying to adjust to the correct time of day or night.  Colliding. On the same plane in different spaces.  World of man made everything.  Perversions of an original seeping into the spectacular, mimics of old and new.  Each battling for their truth to be accepted and elevated.

Is it possible for this moment to transcend? Is it ethnic or not? Is it cultured?  Is it mine or does it belong to someone else?  Is it coveted by another but not in their possession?  Is it plain or complex?


                                                 
Until Boss's Day 2014


If I somehow forget this nationally recognized day by not saying thank you or showing my appreciation to the few  authority figures I answer to or I've acknowledged you as an authority figure and have caused confusion of any degree in the last few years, forgive me.

Accept this note and randomly selected dialogue from Twitter as my recognition of this entitled day of badgering.