Friday

Clean Slate


My planner has a section of notes.  I'm the meticulous type to take notes on everything, sporadically about names, phone numbers and interactions with potential employers. Sit down with me and I'll easily fill a page of notes, not necessarily legible notes but I've written something down that you've said. 

I'm in overdrive.  Cold called different companies this evening, scheduled meetings with unemployment career service providers all over town and found this book.  It looks like an interesting book.  The author has extensive and impressive career highlights. 

Going to use this blog to compare the system of job seeking I'm accustomed to with what is actually getting people hired and paid.  Rebuilding bridges that lead to something other than me getting discouraged, misplacing energy and chasing my tail.